▼We have four learning courses
There are four learning courses according to the month of admission( April, July, October, January),which are 2-year course, 1 year and 9 months course, 1 year and 6 months course , 1 year and 3 months course. All courses are for going on to higher education such as graduate universities, universities, vocational schools.
▼Learning periods and goals
|Month of admission||period||Maximum number of students||Goals|
|April||2 years||74||University / Graduate School|
|July||1 year and 9months||40||University / Vocational School|
|October||1 year and 6 months||76||University / Vocational School|
|January||1 year and 3 months||96||Vocational School|
|To apply for graduate university or university admission, you need Certificate of passing of JLPT N1 or EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students) exam results.
To apply for vocational school admission, you need Certificate of passing of JLPT N2.
|Learning course||Month of admission||Application period (only as a guide)|
|2-year couse||April||From September to November|
|1 year and 9 months course||July||From December to March|
|1 year and 6 months course||October||From March to June|
|1 year and 3 months course||January||From June to September|
1. Application for admission(1) [ PDF / Excel ] Application for admission(2) [ PDF / Word ]
2. Graduation certificate of final education (student ID card if you haven’t graduated yet)
3. Academic transcript of final education
4. 8 face photos taken within 3 months(4cm x 3cm)
5. A copy of the passport page with immigration records.
6. Certificate of completion of the Japanese language course in home country
7. Certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency (Results of JLPT or other exams)
8. A written oath [ PDF / Word ]
9. Statement of financial support [ PDF / Excel ]
10. Documents proving the relationship between the expense supporter and the applicant (an extract copy of family register,etc)
11. A copy of the bank deposit balance certificate and deposit passbook of the expense supporter indicating the transaction status
12. The expense supporter’s certificate of employment and certificate of income of the past 3 years (if necessary, business license, tax payment certificate,etc.)
* Please pay the applicaton fee of ￥50,000 along with the above required documents.
* Please note that the application fee will not be refunded for any reason.